Saturday, December 20, 2008

First Major Snowfall of the Winter

We had our first major snowfall of the winter yesterday! I woke up at around 7:00am, looked out the window and there it was. The street was all white, covered with about 4 inches of snow. Dina and the kids were already up. The kids were busy preparing to go to school, and Dina was cooking breakfast. I was pretty sure, the kids wished that there was no school. They were checking on EBTV to see if there was an announcement from school. But there was no announcement. They were a little disappointed indeed. I didn’t have to get out of bed until later. I worked from home yesterday. I was also planning to take the car to the shop for an oil change, but I decided to reschedule my appointment. I was pretty sure, the roads would be a mess; and they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment