Saturday, January 24, 2009

Zahir and Rockband 2

Last year, I promised Zahir that I would give him a Rockband 2 Special Edition as a Christmas gift if he did very well in school. Not only did he do well in school, but he exceeded all our expectations. We received calls from all his teachers telling us how excellent he is in school. Of course, my wife and I were very proud of him. He really worked very hard, and so, he got his Christmas wish - Rockband 2 Special Edition. He was very happy. He has been playing Rockband 2 for 4 weeks now, and he has become very good at it, especially with the guitar.

Last night, I saw Zahir playing Rockband 2 online with his friends. While he was playing, her younger sister, Zoe, was dancing along with the tunes. I thought this would be nice to put on tape, so I took my video camera and started videotaping what the two kids were doing. Zoe, was doing all sorts of moves, including some breakdancing moves and some ballet moves. Then my other son, Zyd, came and started teasing Zoe about her dancing. But Zoe just kept on dancing and wasn't affected by what her brother Zyd was saying to her. The kids had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment